The importance of Pure Organic Honey in Lahore today’s has reached a new height. The reason is the increasing demand and limited supply of natural and organic honey. As the demand for honey increases, this will lead to more consumers and fewer suppliers. A large difference between the number of buyers and the amount of products available leads to the counterfeiting of honey.
Pure Organic Honey in Lahore Market
Most of the honey on the market is blended to match the viscosity and flavor of Pure Organic Honey in Lahore to meet the massive demand. This causes many health problems due to the chemicals present in honey. However, the honey you buy is not always pure. Rest assured that the honey is pure if you get the honey directly from the supplier in honey form. This is an easy way. The next time you test the purity of honey at home, make sure that the honey you are using is in pure form.
Make sure to test it before you taste it!
1. Water Quality Check
- Let’s start with the easiest way. Test the purity of the honey and water.
- Scoop out the water and put it in a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the water.
- Watch the behavior of the honey.
- You will notice if the honey is not pure. Honey dissolves quickly in water. However, the pure form of honey settles to the bottom of the well.
2. Thumb Test
- Did I say that testing the water is the easiest way? Wait until you try this.
- Put the smallest amount of honey on your thumb.
- Be careful if it spills or spreads.
- The pure honey remains on the thumb and does not spread.
3. Absorbent Paper or Test Wipe
- Get blotting paper or paper towels.
- Put a few drops of honey.
- Make sure there are no wet marks on the oil blotting paper.
- The pure form of honey is not absorbed. It is not diluted with syrup.
4. Fire Test
- Take a dry match
- Soak the sulfur end in honey.
- Hit the same match on the rough surface of the matchbox.
- Note whether it is lit and how it is lit.
- If the honey is pure, the match will light up quickly and will continue to burn easily. If it is not pure, it will not light due to the moisture in the honey.
5. Vinegar Test
- Put a few drops of honey in a bowl and mix it with a tablespoon of water and vinegar.
- If there is a solution, indicate that the honey is a mixture
6. Thermal Test
- Now let’s test it on fire and heat it up.
- Put honey in a bowl and heat it.
- Notice how the honey caramelizes or turns into a foam.
- When pure honey is heated, it quickly caramelizes without foaming.
7. Spoon Test
- Put a small amount of honey in a spoon.
- Lift it up and see if it sticks to the spoon.
- The spoon comes with a pure spoon. Falling off the honey shows that the honey is not pure
8. Iodine Test
- Add a spoonful of honey water and a few drops of iodine.
- mix well
- Do you notice when it turns blue?
- When the honey turns blue, indicate that it is fake! Your honey is mixed with other things like starch in it.
9. Try Baking
- Take a piece of bread
- Put honey
- Check if the bread is hard or moist.
- Pure honey hardens bread in a few minutes. If the honey is not pure, adding water to the honey will wet the bread.
- Store the jar of honey in the refrigerator.
- Check if it freezes.
- Pure honey never stops
The above is the easiest way to check the purity of honey at home. Pure Organic Honey in Lahore is a healthy and natural alternative to sugar and has many benefits. Please check the quality before purchasing because only Pure Organic Honey has real health properties. That’s why generations of people love the Best Honey Brand in Pakistan without a real alternative.