If you visit this page, you will want to know the possible reasons for foreign investors to choose Turkey. Turkey is surround by the sea on three sides, on which there are two peninsulas separate by the Bosphorus Strait and the Dardanes Strait. It is a continental country with territories in both Asia and Europe.
Buying Property in Istanbul
, the most populous city in Turkey, is a bridge between Asia and Europe. With a unique geopolitical position, it is the center of commerce, tourism, economy, health, technology, culture and art. It hosts international events and attracts foreign visitors and investors throughout the year. Foreign real estate buyers and investors all over the world can Buying Property in Istanbul,
With a strong economy, government incentives, sectoral opportunities, and cost-effective workforce. Turkey is a country full of exciting opportunities for investors. It is one of the most investor-friendly European countries and is rank. 11th out of 36 countries in the OECD’s International Tax Competitiveness Report 2020.
Why foreign investors choose Buying Property in Istanbul:
- Unique location and ease of transportation – Turkey’s unique location makes it a tourist and commercial center. A modern and easy travel option, flights to any country only take a few hours.
- Quick and easy buying process – Turkey offers foreign investors a quick and easy buying process. Buying Property in Istanbul involves a clear and practical process that can be complete within a week.
- High investment potential – Turkey is a global investment hub. The real estate sector continues to grow, providing access. To a qualified workforce at low cost. Profitable in the short term.
- Easy Payment Options – Payment plans available for up to 120 months. Along with many other payment options for unfinish projects.
- Turkey’s robust healthcare system has more budget-friendly health options than most European countries. It provides access to the latest hospitals with world-class capabilities, technologies and speed.
- Strong Economy – Turkey ranks 19th among the largest economies in the world. It is very self-sufficient and is not only a major supplier to others. But also produces and produces many products for it.
- Foreign investor support has access to special support and incentive options. VAT exemption for foreign buyers. (Property purchase for more than one year will not be sold)
- Low Cost – Low annual property tax. Incentives to reduce value-add tax up to 18%, reduce costs of water, electricity and relate utilities.
- Affordable Prices – Turkey offers a variety of real estate options to suit any budget.
- Citizenship – acquire real estate worth at least $250,000, buy a $500,000 real estate investment fund. Deposit $500,000 into a Turkish bank account. Or hire at least 50 Turkish citizenship by Buying Property options by doing So. The ability to acquire citizens.
The most purchase country in Turkey
Iraq, Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Germany, Jordan, Yemen. England, Azerbaijan, Palestine, Libya, Egypt, Kazakhstan. Sweden, Qatar, Ukraine, United States, Lebanon.
This concludes the main reason why foreign Buying Property in Istanbul
. If you’re still not sure why, let us know in the comments section below.
In general, to summarize the above, Turkey’s unique geographical position on both. Continents connects every place in the world with modern transportation capacity. Over time, as homes with deep ties to various cultures and civilizations, its rich and profound history has develop into a unique treasure trove of natural beauty and heritage. Affordability, versatility, quality and convenience attract many people around the world. Choose real estate investment in Turkey
to start a new life. Work, retire and invest more for these reasons.