We all have dreams.
Maybe your goal is to be the greatest at whatever you enjoy doing at school or at work, in a sport, or in another way.
Alternatively, you may take that trip across the world that you’ve been planning for years.
Alternatively, you may wish to improve your financial status, and social skills, locate that special someone, or become in better shape.
It might be difficult to keep your dream alive at times.
Other times, your dreams might become little more than daydreams for far too long.
So, this week, I’d like to present 30+ Dreams Quotes &encouraging, realistically useful, and growth-oriented statements from the previous 2500 years about aspirations and making them a reality.
I hope you find anything useful and inspirational here.
+25 Inspiring Quotes on Dreams
- “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” – W. Clement Stone
- “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
- “There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” – Douglas H. Everett
- “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” —Yoko Ono
- “Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” —Harriet Tubman
- “Ask yourself, ‘How long am I going to work to make my dreams come true?’ I suggest you answer, ‘As long as it takes.’” —Jim Rohn
- “Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we shall do nothing.” –Adolph Monod
- “Dare to dream, then decide to do.” —Annette White
Best Inspirational Dreams Quotes:
- “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
- Some people throttle their potential by refusing to think “what if?” and ignoring what’s truly important to them in life. You have to start dreaming before you can achieve anything.
- “I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” -Oprah Winfrey.
- Fear is a limiting factor, and it’s present in all of us, but moving past that fear is essential for success.
- “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden.
- The moment you believe you can’t do it, everything else begins to crumble. Never stop believing.
- “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” — Charles Buxton. M
- Any people convince themselves they’ll have time for their dreams in the future–but there’s never a better time than now. Make time for your dreams.
- “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” — J. K. Rowling.
- If your dreams are big, people will mock you for them. Forget those people; they will not help you succeed.
- “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike.
- Our dreams are often at odds with our realities, demanding freedoms and resources we may not have. But this doesn’t make them impossible to achieve.
- “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” — Ray Kroc.
- Persistence is much of what separates the successful from the pure wishful thinkers. Distinguish yourself by staying motivated even in the toughest of circumstances.
- “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told.” — Alan Keightley.
- This is the realization that fuels most people to follow their dreams relentlessly. Staying complacent never led anybody to greatness.
- “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” — Walter Cronkite.
- You can’t follow your dreams at a leisurely pace. You need to give them 100 percent of your effort if you want to achieve them.
- “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash.
You can read more amazing quotes and wishes on our website: Rabbitsfootenterprises.com