In the section called “With permission” there are all the accesses that you have given to WhatsApp, such as: “Storage”, “Camera”, “Contacts”, “Microphone” and “Location”, choose the first
Three alternatives will appear: “Allow only with the app in use”, “Always ask” and “Do not allow”, select the last one.
Done, to verify the changes you have made, just go to WhatsApp and try to share an image or take a photo with the native camera of the messaging platform, you will see that you will not be able to and it will ask you to grant permissions. In conclusion, you will only use the application to chat (send messages), you will not even see the status of your best lyrics website
How to enable the battery saving mode in what’s app
The dark mode of WhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the best functions to improve the vision of the application interface in environments where light is lacking, however, although it also saves battery there is another configuration called “Brightness of the wallpaper”, take note to activate it.
Open WhatsApp and access the “Settings” by touching the icon of the three vertical points in the upper right corner on Android.
Go to the section called “Chats” > “Wallpaper”.
From here you will be able to change the wallpaper of the chats in general, but, do not do it, leave everything by default and at the bottom you will see a bar that says “Brightness of wallpaper”, raise it all to the right until it is completely black.
Finally, save the changes by exiting the settings.
How to see the last connection time of someone who blocked you on whatsapp
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Then ask a friend of yours to add you to a WhatsApp group.
- You must also add that person who blocked you.
- When all three are in the group, your friend can leave it if he wants to.
- Try sending a text message.
- HOW TO SEND A BLANK MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP: COPY AND PASTE
- To do this you must go to this link .
- It is a website from where you can copy and paste the famous blank message.
- Once you have selected what is inside the box, go to WhatsApp.
- Choose the conversation where you want to paste the transparent text.
- Now hit it as many times as you want.
- At that moment click on send and that’s it
You will have already sent that blank message on WhatsApp using the copy and paste mode.
Remember to paste the text as much as possible so that it is as long as possible.