You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a modern yet affordable coliving space in Hyderabad. We have selected the best co-living options for you in Hyderabad’s major areas.
So, whether you are a student, a working professional, or a couple, we have the best Coliving space in Hyderabad for you.
Even if you are looking for Co-living spaces or PG in other cities such as Delhi, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, and so on, we have options for you PAN India with no hidden or brokerage charges.
In Hyderabad, modern Coliving rental rooms mainly include three types of rooms: private rooms, shared rooms (rooms with double/triple occupancy), and rooms for couples.
State-of-the-art amenities offered by Coliving Spaces include 24/7 backup power, refrigerator, fully functional kitchen, modern furniture, adequate air conditioning, geyser, high-speed WiFi, professional housekeeping, maintenance and support, uninterrupted water supply, microwaves, playgrounds, delicious food, etc. All coliving spaces include well-equipped gyms, swimming pools, cozy reading corners, common areas, balconies, elegant dining halls, shared cinemas, etc.
Hyderabad is home to a number of prestigious educational institutions as well as a major technology hub. The city’s opportunities are expanding. In a city like Hyderabad, coliving is the best way to find affordable housing that meets all of your requirements. Here is a list of the best coliving spaces in Hyderabad if you want a home with all amenities, including housekeeping and food, and that is fully furnished.
Best Coliving Spaces in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is one of India’s most populous cities. Hyderabad was once known as the City of Pearls due to its wealth of historic monuments and iconic landmarks such as the Charminar and Golconda Fort. Today, a large number of business travellers, visitors, tourists, and students visit this location on a daily basis for a variety of reasons. Coliving spaces are modern living accommodations that make it easier for people of all walks of life to find suitable living quarters. This incredible location has a large number of shared living accommodations; however, we have researched and listed the top ten coliving spaces below.
- HelloWorld Fitoor
- HelloWorld Rutba
- HelloWorld Arzoo
- HelloWorld Ahsan
- HelloWorld Inayat
- HelloWorld Kohinoor
- HelloWorld Aadheen
- HelloWorld Firdaus
- HelloWorld Falak
- HelloWorld Naayaab
Top Locations for Coliving in Hyderabad
- Hitec City
- Jubilee Hills
- Banjara Hills
- HITEC City – HITEC CITY (Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consulting City) is a technology, financial, medical, engineering, and bioinformatics hub. It is also referred to as Cyberabad. This Hyderabad neighbourhood has one of the best infrastructures in the city. There are wonderful libraries, parks, hotels, and schools, among other things. You have access to top medical facilities, transportation services, and so on.
- Madhapur – Madhapur is a fantastic neighbourhood in Telangana’s Ranga Reddy district. It was initially a slow-paced neighbourhood, but it is now an important centre of IT and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES). This area is often referred to as Hyderabad’s Silicon Valley. There are many restaurants, temples, schools, hospitals, and other amenities in this area, making it ideal for coliving space in Hyderabad.
- Jubilee Hills – Jubilee Hills is one of Hyderabad’s most happening and excellent neighbourhoods. It is located to the west of Hyderabad. It is one of the city’s most expensive residential, recreational, political, and commercial areas. Here are the headquarters of well-known companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), ICICI and HDFC banks, and many others.
- Begumpet – Begumpet is a well-to-do Hyderabad neighbourhood. It is a vital commercial and residential hub located between Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Begumpet Airport is the city’s most notable landmark. The transportation services are excellent, including metro rails, which are an extremely convenient mode of transportation for students and other citizens. Don’t be concerned if you’re looking to rent a place in this city. This city has everything you need, from good food to good hospitals.
- Banjara Hills – Banjara Hills is one of Hyderabad’s more affluent neighbourhoods. It is well-known for its excellent hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls, all of which you should visit at least once. It is regarded as India’s most expensive zip code. Previously, Banjara Hills was a hilly forest with a small population. However, the neighbourhood has now undergone a complete transformation. It includes prestigious malls such as City Centre and Midtown, hotels such as Taj Mahal, Park Hyatt, and The Westin, and restaurants such as Barbeque Nation, Hard Rock Cafe, and Bikanervala. Some well-known multinational corporations, such as Genpact, Infosys, Microsoft India, and Hitachi Consulting, are also headquartered here.