If you are pregnant and the pregnancy does not want to continue, you can abort the pregnancy in Germany.
There are laws for this:
- An abortion may only be carried out by a gynecologist you can consult with her at Medicine for abortion in Dubai .
- An abortion may only be made up to the twelfth week after fertilization of the egg .
- Before terminating the pregnancy, you must go to a pregnancy (conflict) counseling center Medicine for abortion in Dubai for advice . You will receive a counseling slip immediately after the consultation. An advice slip is a document. The advice slip shows that you have been to an advice center. You need the counseling certificate so that the gynecologist can terminate the pregnancy. There are also counseling centers that do not issue counseling certificates: Caritas and the Social Service of Catholic Women do not issue counseling certificates, but they also offer advice on pregnancy conflicts. You can find advice centers near you here .
- The gynecologist may only terminate the pregnancy three days after the consultation so that you have enough time to decide .
- If you are 16 years of age or older, you can decide for yourself whether you want to carry the pregnancy to term or not.
- If you are 14 to 16 years old, the gynecologist at Medicine for abortion in Dubai will assess whether you are mature enough to make your own decisions. The doctor thinks you are not mature enough, your parents must give permission for you to have an abortion. Your parents must tell the doctor that they agree.
- If you are under 14 years of age, your parents must agree that you can have an abortion. Your parents must tell the doctor that they agree.
- Nobody can force you to have an abortion if you don’t want to. Nor should a woman be forced to carry a pregnancy to term.
A woman speaks to a counselor in a practice / hospital that can perform an abortion.
Expiry up to an abortion
- The consultation is free of charge at Medicine for abortion in Dubai center..
- Oftentimes, you can choose whether to speak to a man or a woman.
- If you want, your partner or someone else can come along.
- Many pregnancy counseling centers also offer advice in different languages or support from an interpreter.
In the consultation
- can you ask any questions
- find out what the gynecologist does in the event of an abortion,
- explains what support is available if you decide to become pregnant.
After the consultation
- you will get the advice certificate from the advice center (you will not get an advice certificate from the advice centers of Caritas and the Social Service of Catholic Women). The counseling slip shows that you have been to a counseling interview. Decide for yourself whether you want to continue the pregnancy or have an abortion.
If you would like to carry the pregnancy to term after the consultation:
- You don’t have to tell anyone why you want to have the child after all.
- During pregnancy you have the right to an early diagnosis examination by a gynecologist. The gynecologist will check at regular intervals whether you and the child are healthy.
- The counseling centers answer all your questions about pregnancy, but also about financial help and support options.
If you want to terminate the pregnancy after the consultation:
- You go to a gynecologist with the advice slip.
- The gynecologist at Medicine for abortion in Dubai will examine you and determine how long you have been pregnant. The conception must not be more than twelve weeks ago.
- The gynecologist will give you an appointment for the termination of pregnancy. The appointment should not be earlier than three days after the consultation.
- At the appointment itself, you can still decide to carry the pregnancy to term.
- The gynecologist will terminate the pregnancy at the appointment.
Special reasons for an abortion
Health reasons (medical indication):
The law says: Termination of pregnancy is permit in order to avert a danger to life or the danger of serious impairment of the physical or emotional state of health of the pregnant woman if the danger cannot be avert in another way that is reasonable for her.
That means: if the mother’s health or life is in danger as a result of pregnancy. Or when there are no other ways to protect the physical and mental health or life of the mother. In this case, the pregnancy can still be terminate after the twelfth week.
Rape (criminological indication) :
If a woman or girl has become pregnant through rape, the doctor at Abortion pills in Dubai can terminate the pregnancy in the first twelve weeks after conception.
What does an abortion cost?
The termination of pregnancy costs around 350 to 600 euros.
If you don’t have the money, the costs can be cover. You can ask about it during the consultation.
The costs for medical or criminological indications are cover by the statutory health insurance companies.
After the termination of pregnancy
If you have any questions after the termination of the pregnancy and you need help, you can find support at a pregnancy counseling center . You can also go to another pregnancy counseling center at Abortion pills in Dubai . The advice does not cost any money.