A softphone solution is a software application that can be installed in any electronic communication device like smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. It connects the devices to a VoIP network and enables them to make phone calls using the internet. The softphones for business impersonate the desk phones with a phone interface on the computer, display a dial pad, and also come with the options of mute, hold and transfer of calls. Softphone solution for business offers the option for video calling, conferencing, visual voicemail management, chat, SMS, and much more.
Softphone solution in India is becoming popular because it offers much more than desk phones. Softphones for business are making work-from-home easier as they can be used anywhere and at any time. Easy set-up, multilingual features, automation, call recording, labeling contacts, and caller identification are some important features that have helped in making softphones for business very popular. The increase in the number of businesses in India has been shifting to softphone solutions in India as it makes business communication easier and helps in reaching more customers from across the world.
The top five benefits of softphones for Small and Medium-size Businesses and Startups are:
- Enhance customer service: A softphone solution offers better voice quality delivery to customers via the internet. The seamless connectivity ensures the reduction of noise and other disturbances. Thus guaranteeing communication and service delivery without any barrier. As customer satisfaction comes from seamless connection without any disturbance, softphone ensures easy and quality service.
- Scalable: It is easily scalable due to the advanced cloud-based technology. It does not require added investment or infrastructure for upgradation. As it does not need any infrastructural setup, online upgradation can be done from any place. Also, it saves the overall cost and time. Thus, a business that wants to scale the communication service to offer better can easily install a softphone solution.
- Economical: It is economical as the software can be upgraded with ease. It does not require space for setup and eliminates infrastructural investment. The prices are flexible and a business can choose the low-cost solution as per the need of the business from several providers. It can be easily installed on a laptop/desktop/mobile phone with just an internet connection.
- Security: It addresses security concerns as the softphone manages to call operations through secured VPN access. Security is one major issue that businesses with cloud-based communication
- Provide workforce productivity: Softphone enables the workforce the flexibility to work from any place without any trouble. It also reduces manual work as it comes with an easy multilingual feature, automation call, call recording, labeling contacts, caller identification, etc.
VoIP service with a softphone adds more advantages to any business. Voice over IP is an excellent method of having affordable telephonic communications. It operates differently than switched telephone communications and has unique value-added features. Some cloud-based VoIP providers offer unlimited calls and even long-distance calling, thus offering business options to expand their business in the international market. VoIP service with softphones is cheaper than traditional desk phones. Thus, helping small size and medium-size businesses more benefits. A business can look into many softphone solution providers to choose the best VoIP softphones.
Knowlarity communications are one of the best cloud-based telephony company in Asia. It is one of the popular softphone solution providers. It is one of the most trusted and popular cloud telephony providers that offer services to 12,000 firms from 60 countries of the world. Knowlarity is also one of the best VoIP softphone providers. It helps businesses with real-time dashboards along with call metrics recording. It is regarded as of the best softphone solution providers because it offers softphones with WebRTC which is beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses.
A Web Real-time Communication (WebRTC) is an open-source standard that works easily on laptops/ mobile phones/ desktops which provides the flexibility to a business to work from anywhere. The flexibility ensures undisturbed inbound and outbound business calls. It also offers a softphone with MPLS for enterprises with pre-existing VPN setups. Multi-Protocol Lebel Switching is a private connection. A voice interaction via all web browsers without using mobile or telephone lines that provides clear audio for both, inbound and outbound calls. The best VoIP softphone is the one that offers all the features as per the requirements of a business.