“Account Betting System” means any electronic communication system or method used by the Company to offer the TOTO Games or for an Account Holder to participate in the TOTO 안전놀이터 Games, including the Internet, telephone, telemedicine, radio, Others, including but not limited to, any electronic or other technology that facilitates communications subject to the Account Opening and Operating Conditions, as amended by us from time to time.
“Authorized Retailer” means a retailer approved in writing to support our operations or an employee hired or appointed by us who participates in or participates in TOTO May Joey Games or any other game. It means to sell bets.
- “Bets” means bets made by a Participant on the Company (through an Outlet or Account Betting System) recorded by the Company’sCompany’s Lot Betting Engine (“LB Engine”).
- “Bet Slip” means a document issued by the Company at a store or Betting Site and used by a Participant to detail bets made on TOTO Games.
- “Betting Site” means the website and related web pages used by the Company from time to time to offer its products and services.
- “Claimant” means, as the case may be, a person claiming a prize under these Rules.
- “Company” means SINGAPORE POOLS (PRIVATE) LIMITED;
- “Dollars” and “cents” mean the legal tender of the Republic of Singapore.
- “”Entry”” means both “”Regular Entry”” and “”System Entry””.
“We may also refer to this as the ”Group 1 Prize”, ”Jackpot Amount” or ”Jackpot” in our publications, notices, announcements, advertising and public relations materials.
“Normal Entry” means entering a TOTO game, excluding system entries.
“Retailer” means a retailer operated by a branch operated by the Company or a Designated Retailer where Tickets may be purchased.
“Participant” means a person who participates in a TOTO 안전놀이터 Game according to these TOTO Game Terms (General Edition), including account holders and persons who purchase tickets at sales outlets.
“Prize Money” means the amount of winning tickets paid by the Company to a Participant following Article 7 of these TOTO Game Terms (General).
“Registered Office” means our registered office at 210 Middle Road, #01-01 Singapore Pools Building, Singapore 188994;
“Relevant Draw” means the draw selected by you to participate in TOTO Games or assigned at the time of betting at our sole discretion.
“Remote betting” means betting on TOTO games using the account betting system.
“Wager” means the amount offered and received in cash by the Company in respect of which a Participant places a bet through the Store or Account Betting System.
“System Entry” means entering a TOTO Game following the provisions outlined in Rule 5.
“Terminal” means a ticketing machine owned by the Company and used and operated by the Company or a Distributor for the issuance and authentication of tickets for TOTO Games.
“Ticket” means a printed matter issued to you from your Terminal or “My Account” of your account holder detailing any bets made against us and received by us in connection with TOTO Games; means electronic notices sent to the “Transaction History” section of the Page